C4000You can print the following Technical Data for COMBY 4000 from this website or if you would prefer to dowload these instructions as a word document click here
Technical data for COMBY 4000
Boiler in stainless steel
Boiler capacity 3Lt
Total power max 3.500W
Boiler power max 3.500W
Working pressure 800Kpa (8Bar)
Temperature max 176?C
Heating time 9 minutes
Suction power 1200W
Sound pressure 72,7dB (A)
Suction air 215sqm/hour
2 stages by-pass motor
Cold water tank 5Lt
Detergent tank 5Lt (only version with detergent)
Dirt bucket 7Lt
Thermostat with bulb 210?C automatic
Safety valve 13 bar
Electronic power balance
Low voltage handle
The manufacturer declines responsibility for damages deriving from using the appliance if:
Do not pull at the steam hose, it could get damaged
1. Main switch
2. Boiler switch
3. Detergent switch
4. Steam output regulator
5. Indicator light for power supply
6. Indicator switch for lack of water
7. Indicator light for steam ready
8. Digital indicator of boiler temperature
9. Pressure gauge
10. Detergent tank cap (only version with detergent)
11. Water tank cap
Instructions for use
The appliance is provided with a power cord according to its electrical input characteristics. It`s important to verify that the electrical mains are according to the norms. It is recommended that the power supply of this appliance includes a differential switch of 30ma maximum.
Starting (standard model)
Starting (model with detergent injection)
Before starting steam cleaning, blow off the initial condensation in the conducts in a bucket or any other suitable place
This appliance is not made to collect dangerous dust!
For vacuum cleaning, first switch on the switch behind on the vacuum cleaner, then switch on the vacuum switch A on the handle. The vacuum system does not work when the switch on the vacuum cleaner is on position off!
When the dirt bucket is full, the vacuum stops. Unhook the bucket, empty it, hook it again and then continue working.
To clean the polyester filter unhook the bucket and take off the filter. Wash the filter and replace it, then hook the bucket.
Detergent Injection - (only version with detergent)
Do not use foaming or corrosive detergent, as this kind of detergent could damage the appliance!
To switch on or off the detergent injection, push the switch 3 on the machine. When the detergent tank is empty, switch off switch 3, refill the tank with detergent, push switch 3 again & then you can continue working.
When the cold water tank is empty you will hear an acoustic signal and the indicator light for lack of water 6 will go on. No steam comes out anymore.
Proceed as follows:
Open the cap 11 and fill the water tank
Close cap 11
After a few seconds the indicator light 8 will go on and you can continue cleaning.
Always unplug the appliance before cleaning or servicing operations on the machine!
For the safety of the operator and to secure always perfect performances, the following controls and servicing is recommended:
After each use:
Cleaning the boiler
1. The machine has to cold and the electrical plug disconnected.
Open the stopper under the machine and empty completely all remaining water in the boiler. When the boiler is empty close the stopper carefully but without exceeding.
2. Control visually or with a rod the remaining water quantity in the cold water tank: for about 1Ltr water take 1Ltr vinegar (or a recommended de-scaler)
3. Connect the electrical plug, switch on the main switch 1 (do not switch on the boiler switch 2) wait until the pump finishes to fill the boiler and goes out (it`s possible that the indicator light for lack of water 6 goes on and that you hear the acoustic signal) Switch off the main switch 1, disconnect the electrical plug and leave the machine for 8 hours.
4. Empty the loose limestone in the solution and rinse the boiler proceeding as per point A.
5. Fill the cold water tank with clean water and switch on the machine. For about 10 minutes use steam with care, because it will have a sharp smell because of the remaining vinegar in the boiler and in the conducts.
6. When the operation boiler cleaning is completed, to start the appliance again follow the instructions explained under starting
When the pump is filling the boiler, it`s recommended to control if the stopper under the machine is leaking
Water is leaking from the accessories
Due to wear or damage of seals - Replace the seals on the coupling paying attention not to cut or to mark them and to place them carefully
Plug of the steam hose is difficult to insert in the socket of the machine
Do not force to insert it, but put a bit of silicone on the steam coupling in the machine
Boiler needs more time to heat up
Clean the boiler as explained
Pressure goes down quickly while using steam
Symptom of limestone, clean the boiler as explained
The right steam hose and suitable accessories are important for the safety of this appliance. Therefore it is recommended to use only genuine steam hose & accessories.
1. Extension units
2. Flexible hose with handle & plug
3. Multipurpose brush
4. Carpet protection for multipurpose brush
5. Frame with bristles and ruber scrapers for multipurpose brush
6. D60 nylon brush
7. D26 nylon brush
8. Steam lance
9. D26 brass brush
10. Large nozzle
11. Small nozzle
12. Glass cleaner
2.Long steam lance
4.Floor brush L=400
5.Accessory with bristles L=400
6.Accessory for liquids L=400
7.Accessory for carpets L=400
8.Floor brush L=300
9.Accessory with bristles L=300
10.Accessory for liquids L=300
11.Accessory for carpets L=300
12.Metallic floor brush L=370
The manufacturer guarantees this appliance for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase against manufacturing blemish and defects in materials.
Top of page